MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Anderson Silva wants a new 10-fight deal with UFC

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #29 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
I'm okay with this in the biggest way. I am also not worried about a decline in the least bit. People keep saying they're afraid Anderson is going to slow down, or that maybe he already has, but to me on the flip side of that, I truly believe the man is hitting harder than ever... and he just keeps getting better!!

As far as remaining undefeated? Well that of course remains to be seen, but, I personally think Anderson Silva is the kind of guy who in the event of defeat would want to personally put the belt around the waist of the new champion then retire on the spot with a smile on his face... don't know why, that's just how I think it would go down.

I'm really hoping Bisping defeates Vitor cause I'm MUCH more interested in that fight than another Vitor match.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote