MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Dan Henderson still hurt, Machida vs. Gustafsson in the works.

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Starting to get genuinely annoyed at these faux Title contendership/eliminator fights. I'd like to see Gustaf fight JBJ. I just don't think he'd win. What I do believe is that he deserves the title fight. As I'm writing this I'm considering a Machida/JBJ fight. If Machida loses, then JBJ beats Gustaf, where next for JBJ?

As for the Machida/Gustaf fight. I can see it going either way. I don't believe Machida will knock him out though. Not after taking those shots from Rua. Gustaf can win this fight by being more active then Machida on the feet, staying away from the straight punching counters, and scoring the odd trip takedown which as you all know, Machida is also pretty adept at.
If Machida were to lose and then JBJ beats Gus, they will probably just give Hendo the next shot assuming he is healthy at that point.

If Glover keeps tearing people up he would probably be up there somewhere as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote