MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz blames punch to the eye for loss to Ben Henderson

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Not as annoying of an excuse as many others like Shogun, Nog, Ortiz, etc. But I don't know why fighters are like "I lost because my vision was blurred". Machida "I lost because Bones hit me in the forehead". Just say your opponent fought the better fight, or don't say anything at all. As much as everyone hated him, did you hear Lesnar say stuff like "I wasn't 100%", "I was doing fine until Cain caught me and I couldn't recover".