MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - VIEWPOINT: MMA’S LATEST VILLAIN - Rory Macdonald

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Rory was booed all of one time. I can chalk that up to the location of the fight as well as his opponent being BJ Penn. Until it happens again, and again, and again, I'll not even entertain the idea that Rory is a 'villain' or that the people are turning on him.

The media is blowing an isolated incident out of proportion. As per usual.
Actually Rory was booed the entire time.

This was my first UFC card I've been to, and it blew my mind how loud the boo's were. I couldn't even hear a word Rory said in the arena.

At first I thought it was more about the patriotism and loyalty to Penn, but after the taunting the 'Muricans wouldn't even let Rory say one word. He was definitely not getting ANY love, even after that performance. Although us Canadians were as loud as we could be.
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote