MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - VIEWPOINT: MMA’S LATEST VILLAIN - Rory Macdonald

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
Actually Rory was booed the entire time.

This was my first UFC card I've been to, and it blew my mind how loud the boo's were. I couldn't even hear a word Rory said in the arena.

At first I thought it was more about the patriotism and loyalty to Penn, but after the taunting the 'Muricans wouldn't even let Rory say one word. He was definitely not getting ANY love, even after that performance. Although us Canadians were as loud as we could be.
I meant that this was the first and only fight where Rory has been booed. The cheers were thunderous when he rag-dolled Che Mills. For all we know it could be a one time deal. Americans cheering on an American fighter, a legend no less, while booing the foreign opponent is hardly new.

Some pretend as though it isn't true, but Americans are the most patriotic MMA fans there are.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote