MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Ultimate Fighter 4 - Premiere - Thurs Aug 17 - DISCUSSION!

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2006, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
You put him in a list with Shonie Carter, Edwin Dewees, that just shows your trying to make him sound like hes a terrible fighter by using your sarcasm.
Dude, you watched TUF in the past I'm sure. You'll notice that fighters who seemed horrible actually go into the finals. In Tuf 2, I thought Rashad Evans was going to get murdered by Mike Whitehead and Keith Jardine because I thought he was one of the worst fighters on the show. Not only did Rashad beat those two, he actually won to become the ultimate fighter. Edwin Dewees and Shonie Carter will probably be no different. Shonie seems out of shape now doesn't mean he won't get better. Edwin Dewees could learn alot on this show and I actually picked him to win this show on another post. So just because I put Thomas in a list with those men doesn't mean I was being sarcastic.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote