MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz blames punch to the eye for loss to Ben Henderson

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Not as annoying of an excuse as many others like Shogun, Nog, Ortiz, etc. But I don't know why fighters are like "I lost because my vision was blurred". Machida "I lost because Bones hit me in the forehead". Just say your opponent fought the better fight, or don't say anything at all. As much as everyone hated him, did you hear Lesnar say stuff like "I wasn't 100%", "I was doing fine until Cain caught me and I couldn't recover".
Do people like you actually bother reading the content within an article, or just read the headline and look at the pretty pictures? And just lol at the Lesnar example. Yea, forget him mentioning his diverticulitis as the reason for the downfall of his career after the Alistair Overeem fight. Let's just casually ignore that and bash a Diaz brother.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 12-11-2012 at 09:05 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote