MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks: Nick Diaz Has Had Two Chances to Fight GSP, I Only Want One

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #27 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Dana White and Zuffa promote the UFC as the fastest growing SPORT in the world and Dana has said time and time again this isn't Boxing.
Again, what exactly does this mean?
/
Yea it isn't boxing, and he follows that up with "we give everyone the fights they want to see"..."unlike boxing"....mostly aiming at the Pacman/Floyd debacle.

Well what fight do people want to see? More...many more people want to see? The GSP/Diaz fight.

Just because YOU would rather see Hendricks means nothing. And I have no clue what you babble on about Dana saying it is a SPORT or how it isn't boxing. None of what you are saying about this makes any sense.

Lay out the guidelines to a "sport" for me. If he is going with the fight more people want to see then he is doing exactly what he says he tries to do....that is give the fans the fights they WANT TO SEE. What part of that don't you understand?
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote