MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Can I ask why? I personally don't care about the names of the fighters. A sweet KO looks just the same to me. Same goes for an awesome fight. Just curious.
Because I generally am too busy Friday's. And I only like watching high level fighters. I shouldn't watch a fight and feel like I could even hang with you and most of those guys give me that feeling. Also the announcing is only a step above Gus Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Have you seen the Chandler/Alvarez fight? If not you should man, it's really, really good. Their lighter weight's in general are very fun to watch.
I have seen that fight and I enjoyed it. But it's the same thing are those guys actually any good? I don't enjoy big fish in a small pond. That fight was very good though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3