MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Because I generally am too busy Friday's. And I only like watching high level fighters. I shouldn't watch a fight and feel like I could even hang with you and most of those guys give me that feeling. Also the announcing is only a step above Gus Johnson.

I have seen that fight and I enjoyed it. But it's the same thing are those guys actually any good? I don't enjoy big fish in a small pond. That fight was very good though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Wow that's insane. If you could compete with those guys then I suggest you quit your job and take up fighting full time because you will make a decent living if you have that kind of talent. There are more then a handful of fighters right now with Bellator that are top 5 in the World at their weight class. Especially smaller fighters, like mentioned. Hell Pat Curran could very well be the 2nd best FW in the World right now and Chandler looks like a legit top 5 LW even in that extremely deep division.
I didn't expect you to have that kind of response. Seems extremely ignorant IMO.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote