MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Now if TUF could move from Fridays to some time else..
TUF's going to Tuesdays next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Not just that but they have amazing talent. Douglas Lima, Rick Hawn, Michael Chandler, Pat Curran and others are very talented fighters and IMO would be immediate top 10 fighters in the UFC and even title contenders. There are guys over there right now that Dana would love to get his hands on. I'm sure eventually he will get his hands on most of them.
Yeah they've got a lot of good guys especially at 170 and below but Chandler/Alvarez is one of those fights everyone should watch, it was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Because I generally am too busy Friday's. And I only like watching high level fighters. I shouldn't watch a fight and feel like I could even hang with you and most of those guys give me that feeling. Also the announcing is only a step above Gus Johnson.

I have seen that fight and I enjoyed it. But it's the same thing are those guys actually any good? I don't enjoy big fish in a small pond. That fight was very good though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
That's what I'm saying, it was a very good fight and I personally think Chandler would tear it up in the UFC.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote