MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Wow that's insane. If you could compete with those guys then I suggest you quit your job and take up fighting full time because you will make a decent living if you have that kind of talent. There are more then a handful of fighters right now with Bellator that are top 5 in the World at their weight class. Especially smaller fighters, like mentioned. Hell Pat Curran could very well be the 2nd best FW in the World right now and Chandler looks like a legit top 5 LW even in that extremely deep division.
I didn't expect you to have that kind of response. Seems extremely ignorant IMO.
Obviously don't mean the champs. But I regularly spar with a guy on bellators roster a former strikeforce fighter and a ufc fighter. I don't fight full time because I don't want to. I've had a lot of health problems in the past and it's just not something I want to do to my body. At one point some years ago I was living in California and planning to make a living on fighting.

And back to what I said about not liking watching big fish in a small pond.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3