MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Obviously don't mean the champs. But I regularly spar with a guy on bellators roster a former strikeforce fighter and a ufc fighter. I don't fight full time because I don't want to. I've had a lot of health problems in the past and it's just not something I want to do to my body. At one point some years ago I was living in California and planning to make a living on fighting.

And back to what I said about not liking watching big fish in a small pond.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
It's not just their champs that are talented. They have plenty of talent, like I mentioned before they have guys that aren't Champions that are UFC level talents and guys that Zuffa would sign in a heartbeat. Just at FW not including Curran, who is a monster, you have guys like Straus, Sandro, Martinez, Shamhalaev all in the same weight class that are very solid fighters and Straus is even ranked in the top 10.
They have arguably 6 of the top 15 BW on roster with Galvao, Nogueria, Dantas, Nam, Vila and Warren.
There are so many other extremely talented guys I'm not even mentioning.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote