MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Okay man. We clearly have a difference of opinion and it's not going to matter what I say.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Difference in opinion on how talented the fighters are? Your opinion seems to be one of ignorance since you openly admit to not watching or having interest in Bellator. You even had to ask whether or not Chandler and Alvarez were any good when both have been or currently are ranked fighters.
Say what you have to say, it's impossible to offend me. I just don't know how anyone that has actually watched these men fight can claim they aren't talented fighters. But when someone who admits they don't watch to claim that someone they have never seen fight isn't talented just blows my mind. That's like me giving a review on a movie I have never seen. How is that a respectable opinion?
OU is offline   Reply With Quote