MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMDC View Post
None of it is really deserved. I think it's a combination of their personalities but more that they are destroying some of the most beloved fighters of longtime MMA fans. Yeah they're both douchey but some of this crazy persona analysis that is seeming to run rampant in the MMA community is getting to be a bit much..
Jon gives everyone plenty of material to work with. He doesn't do himself any favors, that's for sure. It's been a long time since he had an interview that didn't annoy me. He wasn't the one that dethroned my favorite fighters anyways. Most of those guys I hated for that reason have gained my respect over time.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote