MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator moves to Thursdays.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I'm stuck on the point that you admit you don't watch and have no interest yet you feel you have enough information to rate the skill level of fighters you have never seen fight. How can you judge the competition when you haven't seen them in action? I think you are doing alot of assuming and guessing. I don't think you are aware of the amount of talent in Bellator. But how can you if you don't have the time or interest in watching them in action? So that brings me back to key problem here. You are giving opinions on something you haven't seen, how can you give analysis without information?
I tried watching bellator. That's how I know the announcing is horrid and how I have thoughts on the fighters. I turn it on when I'm home and nothing else's on and I've never been impressed.

Jesus. If anything I should be distorted the other way because I only ever watch the name fighters and the fights people talk about. And I enjoy those fights but whenever I watch anything else it has been bad.

So I stand corrected I only watch when I run into it. I should have said I only make time for it if I know someone on the card personally.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3