MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I think there is genuine reason not to like both. Especially Jones, who has more exposure then Rory and more chances to rub people the wrong way. I was a fan of Bones when he was making his run to the title, but then the closer the got to the title, the more he was in the media and the more I could see this is not the kind of guy I want to root for. I can't stand his personality. He is trying to portray an image as something he isn't. He pretends to be a humble, Christian man but his actions don't reflect that. He was very open about condemning fighters for their mistakes and even outspoken about drinking and driving specifically. Only to be busted shortly after for DUI while in the car with 2 young women who were not his wife/fiance. His is arrogant, he is fake, he is annoying. That's not hate, that's real.
Turn it in grandad.