MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - the new womens strap should look like this...

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
the bad guy 13
Amateur

the bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enoughthe bad guy 13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
The Strikeforce belt looks the same as the others, so I guess I'm just not seeing the point, Ronda isn't any different than any of the other Champs except for the fact she has a vagina and a set of tits. But all that said there's no way in hell I'd wear a belt that has a butterfly on it, Good God that thing is hideous. No wonder WWE sucks nowadays....
haha ok, maybe not exactly the same butterfly design but something similar/girly.

-Lesnar
-Rousey
-Mir
-Ortiz
-Bones
-Bisping
-Rampage
-Koscheck
-Diaz Bros
the bad guy 13 is offline   Reply With Quote