MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I've always liked Jones because he goes out there and rag dolls his opponents all over the octagon. The kid is a straight up killer. I don't care about his personality. This isn't a reality television show, it's a bloody sport. I like Jones for the same reason I like Nick Diaz. When that cage door shuts, they go out there and deliver spectacular performances for the fans, why would any one not like that?

Rory....I'm neutral. He comes across as a bit of a geek in the spotlight, but again, this isn't Big Brother, it's the fight game, why would I care? He's quite an entertaining fighter, that's really all that matters.
^This. There's people that search for too much soap opera and WWE in the sport MMA.