MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Actually it does. It's pretty much the definition of the word. He promised that no one would ever have to worry about him getting a DUI and then he went and got a DUI. That's lying. He lied. He is a liar by every definition of the word.

On the original topic. I like Rory. He's intelligent, calm, and absolutely vicious in the cage. The beating he put on Penn was brutal. Made what Diaz did look like a lover's spat. Is his personality a little odd? Maybe. So what? It doesn't overshadow how entertaining of a fighter he is.

As for Jones... I really don't like him. The way he acts, the way he talks, and all the stench of hypocrisy and butthurt that rolls of him is all hard to take. And, to be honest, I've never really enjoyed any of his fights past the Bonnar fight. They've had a couple of nice moments but the overall fights have been kind of bland for me.
Let's not get silly now. Both Diaz and Macdonald gave Penn an epic beating.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote