MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Does your hate know no bounds? Just accept the fact that both Diaz and Rory gave Penn a good ol' fashioned beating instead of trying to discredit Diaz at every single opportunity. They both put on stellar performances.
Does your love of Diaz know no bounds? I admitted that Diaz kicked his ass. I just happen to think Rory's performance was far more impressive. Which has nothing to do with my dislike of Diaz and everything to do with the fights themselves.

Now I will not debate Diaz with you again.