MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Does your love of Diaz know no bounds? I admitted that Diaz kicked his ass. I just happen to think Rory's performance was far more impressive. Which has nothing to do with my dislike of Diaz and everything to do with the fights themselves.

Now I will not debate Diaz with you again.
No you didn't. You haven't ever gave Diaz a single shred of credit. After the Penn fight you were whining that the fight sucked because Penn gassed and refused to give Nick any credit for his performance.

You're the one who couldn't resist trying to rip on Diaz in this thread for no reason what so ever. You're the one that brought it up.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 12-12-2012 at 09:09 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote