MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann headlines UFC Japan.

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
This card looks sweet and makes me miss the good ole days of Japanese MMA. Hunt has the best chance of winning out of my Pride heroes so long as he can avoid lanky Struve's submissions me thinks. I'll be rooting my ass off for the Axe Murderer to put Stann in the plumb and end it in brutal fashion. It'd be cool to see a sub out of him like the Dude said as well, but Brian is going to be a tough go for Wandy. Gomi needs to go watch BJ's demolition of Sanchez and attempt to mimic that but I'm pretty certain he's getting wrestled down all night.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote