MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #2141 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I picked up Deadly Premonition today and all I can say so far is WOW. I haven't seen graphics this bad since the days of the Sega Dreamcast. Not only that but the protagonist has an imaginary friend that he talks to frequently. This game is going to be AMAZING!
Deadly Premonition is the single most amazing game that looks and plays like crap.

It looks like garbage and the controls are AWFUL - but the game is seriously good. It's very hard to make people who haven't play it understand, I've tried to get friends to play it and they are like "the game looks like crap" and it really does, but the experience and the actual game when you play it is anything but - it's pretty great.

Also, I just went 36-4 on BO2 TDM Turbine, no camping/sniping. That's my best run yet, got me pumped to play more, then I went 20-18 on Hijacked the next round then face-palmed and quit for the night.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote