MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF Material
I think both Rory and Nick's ass kickings of Penn can be appreciated. I say Rory did better only because unlike Diaz, he didn't lose the first round. But then again, I think Diaz also fought a better BJ Penn than Rory did. But watching what Diaz did to Penn after that was shocking. I was almost positive Diaz was going to come over to the UFC and be embarrassed, but damn was I wrong. No one has ever taken it to BJ in that fashion. MacDonald put on a clinic. He beat BJ absolutely everywhere. Diaz just went nuts in the second round and refused to let up. It was like watching a human being going 100 mph. Diaz just would not stop throwing and would not slow down.

So I think they can both be appreciated because it was clearly two different types of beatings.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote