MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann headlines UFC Japan.

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Oh man. He should fight Vitor for his retirement fight although at this stage in his career it probably won't end pretty.

This is one of those times where MMA MATH goes awry. Stann obliterates Leben, Bisping beats Leben and Stann, but loses to Wandy. Wandy gets KOed by Leben.

I don't know how his chin is going to hold up. Stann has a lot of raw power...concussive power. If Stann goes in brawling style he'll win in 10 seconds flat. I don't think Wandy can hurt Stann even with a full shot to the chin...daze em...stagger em...but not to the point where he gets cleanly knocked out.

Stann throws concentional shots while Wandy has those loopy over hand bombs + his arms are too short. Stann will beat em to the punch every time.

Such a BAD match up. He should fight against Cote. That would be a little bit more entertaining.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote