MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones and MacDonald - Is the hate justified?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM   #33 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyface View Post
Pure and simple I blame Vince McMahon. He created the whole heel/face thing and then pro wrestling became real and the fans didn't know who or what they were cheering for or against. MMA is like post modern pro wrestling except there are fewer marriage, rise from the dead, and gay story lines. Other than that it's fun watching either one of these two beat the hell out of someone else in a sanctioned bout.
Lolz...funny, but true to an extent. Boxing had its share of colourful characters.

Rory hasn't even gone to the depths his counterpart has yet. The LHW title holder gets booed everywhere. There's a lot of Pacific Islanders in Seattle plus BJ just has a big fan base. I think that was the first time I heard any boos. Heck Anderson gets booed as long as it's not in Brazil.

I think the best fans are Brazillians and Japanese which is extremely polar opposites followed by Aussies, then Canadian fans. Come to think about it wonder why there hasn't been one in Russia yet. Dubai fans were pretty knowledgeable. I remember people wanting to root for Renzo, but knowing that Hughes would probably take it. As for UK they're quite the boisterous crowd, but I think they come to see stand ups mainly and get restless when it hits the ground.

As for the LHW title holder yall know where I stand. Rory I think it's an isolated incident.

Heels are a part of support and I thank Chael for being the top heel. I actually texted em for being hella disrespectful to Anderson...no joke. No reply. At least I won money off the fight.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote