MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #2142 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Deadly Premonition is the single most amazing game that looks and plays like crap.

It looks like garbage and the controls are AWFUL - but the game is seriously good. It's very hard to make people who haven't play it understand, I've tried to get friends to play it and they are like "the game looks like crap" and it really does, but the experience and the actual game when you play it is anything but - it's pretty great.

Also, I just went 36-4 on BO2 TDM Turbine, no camping/sniping. That's my best run yet, got me pumped to play more, then I went 20-18 on Hijacked the next round then face-palmed and quit for the night.
Im looking at the game on youtube and tbh to me it does not look that bad. Reminds me of the old school resident evil games that i used to love.

But why are the zombies bent and walking backwards lol??? Reminds of a scene i saw in a trailer not too long ago.