MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Power of faith in god

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Power of faith in god

Hello My friends I would like to share an experiance with you some may call it Bs but so be it here is what happened:

As some of you know recently I had a stroke in September. The day after the stroke i prayed real hard at night al the sudden I went from not being able to move my left side to almost normal. Then the next morning it was gone I thought it was a sign from God that things will be ok. there is question about if i have a tumor. I have my follow up mdi a 8am today i wass stressed to the max I preyed hard again and asked God for a sign if every thing was going to turn out ok. then suddenly it happened again Ifelt a sensation go down my leg and down my arm now i have gone to almost normal movement in them again its incredible. will se what My MRI and what the doctor tells men but now i am confident it will be good. i feel this is a strong sign from God.

I dont want to sound like an in your face catholic but is an experience I thought I should share.