MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Power of faith in god
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2012, 02:51 AM Thread Starter
MMA Patriot
Power of faith in god

Hello My friends I would like to share an experiance with you some may call it Bs but so be it here is what happened:

As some of you know recently I had a stroke in September. The day after the stroke i prayed real hard at night al the sudden I went from not being able to move my left side to almost normal. Then the next morning it was gone I thought it was a sign from God that things will be ok. there is question about if i have a tumor. I have my follow up mdi a 8am today i wass stressed to the max I preyed hard again and asked God for a sign if every thing was going to turn out ok. then suddenly it happened again Ifelt a sensation go down my leg and down my arm now i have gone to almost normal movement in them again its incredible. will se what My MRI and what the doctor tells men but now i am confident it will be good. i feel this is a strong sign from God.

I dont want to sound like an in your face catholic but is an experience I thought I should share.

"The fat man flies at midnight"
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome