MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp vs Diaz to headline Ufc 158

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by guycanada View Post
The Ufc has a card scheduled for the third week of September in Toronto, if he escapes Ufc 158 healthy...September is 6 months later and would be a good and likely venue for Hendricks (Unless Silva comes up again)
I wasn't aware of the scheduled Totonto card down the line.

I just looked through GSP's record and realized he never fought back to back in Montreal. And during one of the pressers last week someone asked him if they may do this fight in Toronto and Dana said "maybe". I figured they would try to do a fight like this in the Rogers Center.

I wanted to see this Diaz/GSP fight as I have been calling for it for a long time and hoping for it even when Diaz was in the middle of his SF run. I don't expect Diaz to win. But I want to see it and how he reacts and gameplans it.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote