MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp vs Diaz to headline Ufc 158

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
I want to see this fight mainly to see Diaz get a beating. Theres a few things about this fight I don't like though. Is it not obvious that GSP will easily win this? ANOTHER fight for GSP in Canada? A Title fight for Diaz a year after his last fight in which lost?

Yes the UFC needs to make money like any other company. The issue I have is sometimes you need to look past the fact that you can make more money in one place as apposed to another. Yeah they want to make loadsa money to further and expand the UFC product but is it not damaging to the company to be giving title fights to people who have not earned them? Thus turning fans off, thus a decline in PPV purchses?

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote