MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp vs Diaz to headline Ufc 158

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #27 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Question is?

Will the 100 or so posters who nag and whine about this daily not buy that PPV? UFC gives what most fans want to see. If there are really enough of you guys who don't buy the PPV then maybe Dana will do thing as you guys wish. It is pretty simple.
A good point. But theres nothing in this world that will stop me watching any UFC event. I just love MMA. That being said, we are the fans, we provide the UFC with money so I believe we are all entitled to an opinion. The things I mentioned that I don't like about this fight will never be enough to turn me off from watching the number 2 GOAT fight. MMA is what it is. Its not perfect. And I believe we the fans can talk all we want about the idiosyncrasies that surround the UFC and not feel like hypocrites when we decide to watch the PPVs.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote