MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp vs Diaz to headline Ufc 158

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Banned

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
No.

The reaction to Jones/Sonnen has been about 99 percent negative and literally the only person I've seen that is for this fight is CP, no one had a problem with him fighting Jones on eight days notice but putting Jones on the shelf until April to fight him has resulted in a ton of negativity and criticism and Dana's sticking with it.
I thought it was dumb too. But I will watch TUF probably more that season than I will have the last 3 combined. And people will watch the PPV.

What part of making money don't you understand? There is a difference between people having a "problem" with something...and the people actually tuning in to watch the event. But for some odd reason you can't seem to understand these very simply concepts.

Chael/Bones will save...or at least strengthen Dana's beloved reality show. It is that simple. Try to comprehend this as best as you can.

Please don't go into business in your life. You can't even grasp simple concepts like profit. So simple but so over your head because you are lost in a make believe ranking system fantasy land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
A good point. But theres nothing in this world that will stop me watching any UFC event. I just love MMA.
And right there with that statement is why Dana has you right where he wants you.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 12-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote