MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Strikeforce Champions, should they get title fights right away?

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Colossal-weight

jonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty corner
I wouldn't mind it at all, they are all top 5 caliber fighters, so why not. But I say no. Rockhold and Gil to a lesser extent aren't huge names for UFC only fans. If they bring them over and give them a favorable matchup they could get their UFC cred. But I wouldn't mind if any of them got a shot.

In order of who deserves it Melendez probably deserves it the most. Then Rockhold. Then Marquardt.

I would pick none of them vs. the current champ. Melendez would definatly give Bendo a good fight though. Actually that would be an awesome fight, but Benndo's kicks and cardio would be the difference.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote