MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks: GSP is a Hypocrite and Scared

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Nicks competition in SF was not at the level that Hendricks is at. Diaz isn't running through people like Fitch and Kampmann.
It's MMA math, but what the hell... Nick Diaz ran through Paul Daley, who KOed Martin Kampmann. And I've never understood why people are in awe of a split decision, borderline gift win over a gun-shy Josh Koscheck who was only just getting the feeling back in face post-GSP. If I'm being honest, the only truly amazing performance on Hendricks' resume is his knockout of Jon Fitch, purely because we'd not seen it done before. I mean, who hasn't come close to KOing Martin Kampmann. I could probably do it.

And for everyone who keeps telling me that this isn't the same situation as Carlos Condit and JDS.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote