MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann headlines UFC Japan.

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Apparently Wandy didn't want to cut weight and Stann said that there's no fights at the moment at 185. I think it's an excellent choice because Wandy loses his cardio and power at 185. He's too drained. Stann looks even better at 185 cuz he retains his strength, but he's much fitter.

Wandy's chances increases at LHW by 10%. So at 185 I'd say Stann KOs Wandy 8 out of 10. I'm being a lil biased towards Wandy. At LHW 7 out of 10 at this stage of Wandy's career. He can't charge in and brawl anymore because his body will not allow it so that takes away his game and fear from his opponents.

We might actually see past the first round. If Wand goes for the takedowns he could get a decision.

At the twilight of his career Wandy should make his last stand at where he feels most comfortable. Home of the RISING SUN at the weight class he ruled with brutal totality in a once legendary organization known as PRIDE FIGHTING.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote