MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann headlines UFC Japan.

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #34 (permalink)
hatedcellphones
Flyweight

hatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level now
I hate to say it, but this fight has "retirement" written all over it for Wandy. I love the guy, but I have no reason to believe that we'll see the old Axe Murderer come out and smash Stann aside from that 30 seconds in the Rich Franklin fight where he showed up and subsequently faded away. I hate being so pessemistic about it like that, but it sucks to see him like this knowing how dominant he once was in Pride. I know it's hard to find that line between quitting too soon and fading out miserably, but I think this fight is the line for Silva.
hatedcellphones is offline   Reply With Quote