MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - No love for Michael Chandler?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post

Maybe it's just me but i rarely see anyone mention his name when it comes to top 155 lbs fighters. Outside of the UFC it's always Melendez or Alvarez (though now in the UFC) in the discussion but let's not forget he was the one to put Eddie out last year. Definitely can't wait to see him in the big leagues one day.
I personally think Chandler is a top 5 LW and IMO Rick Hawn is a top 10 LW. He is the one that is being overlooked IMO. He has great balance and TDD defense with his world class Judo and has great power in his hands.
IMO right now Chandler could come in and beat most guys in the UFC and compete for the UFC title. I think Chandler vs Maynard would be an awesome fight, I think Chandler would have a great shot to win.
Chandler vs Hawn is a fight I'm looking forward to very much.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote