MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Melendez wants Bendo next

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
It isn't about 3 magic letters. None of those guys are that good. All would get cut out of the UFC if they were signed besides Alverez.

He beat a lot of guys he should have beat and had a good showing vs. the 1 legit LW he fought.

You can't tell me Lloyd Woodard is a legit LW. Pitbull's best win ever is Razor Rob that took him 3 rounds to finish. That or Batman who came out of retirement. Gono? I mean come on. Don't be one of these guys who says "oh just because they aren't in the UFC, you don't think they are good".

No, they aren't very good. They aren't even top 30 LWs in the world. Its just the truth. You can only fight who you are given, but lets no annoint Chandler boss hog because he dropped a very droppable Alverez a few times and beat some 30-50 ranked fighters.

Chandler is a good prospect no doubt. But right this second he would get beat by the top UFC LWs.
I completely disagree. Any one of those guys would be a favorite to win any recent TUF show and all of those guys are better then guys you see on the undercards of PPVs. How many times have you seen those guys fight? Even if you won't take the time to do that, have you seen some of their resumes? All guys mentioned are talented and wouldn't even be close to the worst fighters on UFC roster. Assumptions and ignorance, seems to be a trend here toward Bellator.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote