MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Melendez wants Bendo next

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I completely disagree. Any one of those guys would be a favorite to win any recent TUF show and all of those guys are better then guys you see on the undercards of PPVs. How many times have you seen those guys fight? Even if you won't take the time to do that, have you seen some of their resumes? All guys mentioned are talented and wouldn't even be close to the worst fighters on UFC roster. Assumptions and ignorance, seems to be a trend here toward Bellator.
Of course they would beat many of the TUF fighters. TUF sucks and produces hardly any quality fighters anymore. Efrain won the damn season and was cut after a handful of fights. So I don't see your point there.

I have watched Pitbull fight many times. Assumptions? They are focking ranked around 50th best LWs. What assumptions. The only assumptions here is you assuming I have never watched any of these guys.

This elitist attitude is annoying. I retract my statements. Lloyd Woodard and Patricky Freire are real good LWs. They have many good wins under their belt. Sorry for thinking they were lower level LWs. You proved me wrong by telling me I don't watch their fights. Great point.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote