MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Melendez wants Bendo next

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Of course they would beat many of the TUF fighters. TUF sucks and produces hardly any quality fighters anymore. Efrain won the damn season and was cut after a handful of fights. So I don't see your point there.

I have watched Pitbull fight many times. Assumptions? They are focking ranked around 50th best LWs. What assumptions. The only assumptions here is you assuming I have never watched any of these guys.

This elitist attitude is annoying. I retract my statements. Lloyd Woodard and Patricky Freire are real good LWs. They have many good wins under their belt. Sorry for thinking they were lower level LWs. You proved me wrong by telling me I don't watch their fights. Great point.
Fight Matrix uses a formula and is not an accurate site to get your rankings. If you think skll wise they are really the 50th best LWs in the world then you are a moron.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote