MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 157 'Co-Main Event' - Machida vs. Henderson Confirmed

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Ronda should make quick work of Liz to solidify her title status, but Carmouche is fighting on her birthday week and has something to prove. She's also from Lafayette, so I'll be rooting for her to pull an upset. I'm surprised more of the hater's aren't doing the same thing since that could very well kill a lot of the buzz around Ronda and women's MMA in general.

Hendo is gonna have a rough day at the office fighting Machida. Lyoto's style will make it hard for Dan to land that hay-maker of his and once he can't find his opponent's chin his chances dwindle significantly. Of course, all it takes is him grazing you with that punch and it's mat nap time... Still, I think Lyoto takes the decision or shocks the world in round five by finishing with strikes.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote