MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Melendez wants Bendo next

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Fight Matrix uses a formula and is not an accurate site to get your rankings. If you think skll wise they are really the 50th best LWs in the world then you are a moron.
You are a moron because you don't even read or comprehend my posts.

I said they aren't top 30 LWs. Then I said I went to Matrix and they were around 50th. Does that mean I think they are 50th? No. I said they aren't top 30 which I stand by. No where did I say I am going by Matrix. I used it as a reference.

We won't know. As long as these guys are in Bellator you will say they can hang with good UFC LWs. I will say they can't. We don't know.

Are their some prospects that could one day challenge in the UFC? Yea. But right now none of those guys in my opinion could hang with even average UFC LWs like Tibau or Etim. Pitbull or Woodard would both get handled by either of those guys in my opinion.

Listen I like Bellator and watch most of their events. And I don't agree with you. These fighters have little to do with Freire or Woodard but Ben Saunders and Heiron were big deals in Bellator tourney's. Yet Ben Saunders couldn't even beat Dennis Hallman in the UFC. Heiron went to a split with Askren...their boss hog at 170 and he will most likely get cut once Erick Silva gets rid of him.

Doesn't mean the LWs we are talking about can't be good UFC fighters down the line. But their is a difference between Bellator competition and UFC competition. I have watched Freire fight many times and believe he would beat the very low level UFC LWs and eventually cut when they start to gve him better guys.

Just my opinion. But don't act like you are big and bad because you watch Bellator. I do too. Then tell me I'm making assumptions...when you are the only one making them.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote