MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Strikeforce Champions, should they get title fights right away?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Great topic btw

Anyway SF talent is superthin. Jake came over and that didn't go well and he beat Hendo. Not saying they don't have some possible great match ups in the UFC but to come into a title shot isnt realist. Lombard didn't do it and he was on a streak like no other and then he comes in a losses to Tim. Imagine if he came in and fought Anderson. I think the reason Pride guys came over is because those were match ups that people wanted to see for years and at the time those divisions weren't too deep and the popularity of the UFC was still growing.

They gotta at the vbery least be coming in to face a #1 contenders fight. Except Nate, I mean he wasnt exactly in the title hunt when he left. I believe he was 2-2 in his last four fights in the octagon.
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote