MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Strikeforce Champions, should they get title fights right away?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I'd like to see a Strikeforce vs UFC card featuring all the big names in Strikeforce. A good main event for that card would be Melendez vs Henderson or perhaps Cormier vs The winner of Dos Santos vs Velasquez. I doubt it will happen though. I don't think Rockhold should jump ahead of all the UFC contenders to fight Silva, I think he should be matched up against Belcher or maybe Weidman. Marquardt is in a tough spot cause I know him and GSP are friends and training partners which often stops guys from wanting to fight each other. Hopefully they realize that their is no friends when it comes to business and if Marquardt can knock off a top welterweight contender(Hendricks) then I think he and GSP should be matched up and would make for a great fight.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote