MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elementary School shooting, 20 children dead

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Can we try not to turn this into a gun law debate right now. I have my feelings on them as well but I don't think we need yo turn this into a flame war over politics. Ith a horrible scenario and that's it.

Haven't heard anything new. Hope they can sort out if it was one or two gunman. I really can't conceive what would cause this. All the school shootings okay I somewhat understood them. Columbine and VA Tech. I can see what the person was thinking this I just don't get and I can't make myself even come close.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Yeah I agree with all of this.

I just heard that the guy was 20, his brother is 24 and in custody. The shooter killed his own mother then went to the school and killed an entire kindergarten glass.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote