MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elementary School shooting, 20 children dead

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
You find things like this interesting? You make it sound natural. What an awful perspective on this situation.
It is natural, and it is interesting for anyone who is interested in social behavior or anyone who finds it interesting to link how humans act compared to how other species of the animal world act. Every psychologist in the world right now is finding this interesting, not that I am one, but it's the same basic interest.

Everyone already knows it's sad, I don't have to say it is, it already is. However, it's also very interesting to me on a social/naturalistic level. There's nothing wrong with that.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote