MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elementary School shooting, 20 children dead

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is just depressing.

It's gonna get to the point where schools are gonna have to be heavily armed with guards and protection, which I don't think is a bad idea, I saw a kid get stabbed with a knife during a school day once and it was pretty shocking stuff. Can't imagine what the parents and the young children who no doubt are gonna be dealing with major psychological problems in their life are going through right now.

Thoughts and prayers to all the families who lost a loved one, just absolutely heartbreaking and really makes you lose your faith in humanity, to murder a poor child who didn't do anything...I really hate thinking about what the future of this entire planet is gonna end up looking like when you see shit like this.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote