MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 02:39 AM   #66 (permalink)
boatoar
Bantamweight

boatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatness
I am very happy the way this fight went down. I was quite let down as many were during his first fight in the UFC and am happy he was able to play his game; albeit against someone he very well should beat 9/10 times.

There are a bunch of matchups I'd like to see Lombard in. Belfort would be lots of fun, as would Wanderlei or even Cung Le. Haha, I just want him in there against brawlers.
I think Bisping could dominate him with technique and precision, but also feel that Hector could plod forward and catch him.

Either way, enjoyable fight tonight and I wish Hector continued success.
boatoar is offline   Reply With Quote