MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #62 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
George has a horrible personality, i'm not sure why you would think he's one of Australia's "heroes".

Mark Hunt, Te Huna, Lombard and Noke are the best from here, it's going to be fun to watch the UFC give Mark Hunt favourable matchups enroute to a title shot that he very well could win, if Junior is still the champ and he decides to stand with the Super Samoan.. and Ebersole lives here I think.
Glad to hear an Aussie say this. I thought I was going a bit weird when I heard a pop for Pearson. The fans didn't seem to dig Soti as much as I'd have thought and I don't know whether Soti noticed this becuase he just didn't seem like he was into the fight at all. The difference in their entrances was astronomical. Pearson, bouncing around with a smile on his face, slapping fans hands, and alot did offer while Soti, stone faced walks slowly to the ring barely registering his fellow countryman.

Excellent performance from Pearson. Defended the one sub attempt very well, took his time, didn't rush and dismantled Soti on the feet.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote